Personal data collected via this website is controlled by:
The personal data we collect
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- your name, email address and other contact details you provide from time to time;
- details around your use of the website; and
- any other information that you provide when filling in forms, posting information on the website and/or the forums or when you contact us.
We may also appoint third parties to collect and process personal data on our behalf for certain purposes such as targeted advertising and enabling single sign on functionality and social network integration.
The personal data collected is used to:
- provide users with information on Joy Division or New Order;
- to customise the user's online experience and to improve the content of the website;
- for internal review of the web pages visited by the user;
- to track the progress and number of entries in promotions and contests;
- to track the number of users of the website and where appropriate, the products purchased through the website; and
- to provide users with information about produces or services that we, or carefully selected third parties, believe will be of interest to users (please see the sections directly headed "Sharing Personal Data" and "Direct Marketing").
Keeping and maintaining personal data
How long we keep your personal data depends on the context in which you provide it and the purposes for which we use it, but we will only ever retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for these purposes. Specifically:
- we will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with products and/or services that you have requested or purchased;
- we will keep your contact information for marketing purposes for as long as we have your consent for: (i) us to send you marketing information about our products and services by you not opting-out of receiving this marketing information; and/or (ii) third parties to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you by you opting-in to receiving this marketing information;
- we will keep records of any transactions for up to six years so we can respond to any complaints or disputes that arise during this time; and
- we will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so and for us to comply with law or to protect or own, or other persons', interests.
You can request details of the personal data that we hold about you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting the personal data that you would like access to. We may charge you a fee of up to £10 for this service. If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible. If required, we will correct or update any information as soon as possible.